All athletes must agree to the following policy when registering: NO REFUNDS, DEFERRALS, ROLLOVERS OR BIB TRANSFERS, except for active duty military. No exceptions. Fees listed do not include the Active Network processing fee, nor do they include a $12 1-day license fee for non-USAT Members. Each participant MUST have a valid USAT license (or they purchase a $12 1-day license).
Mandatory Packet Pickup
All participants must attend the Health & Fitness Expo Saturday, September 20 from 10 AM to 5 PM to pickup their necessary race items. Click here for Packet Pickup Instructions.
Each Registered Participant will receive:
- Official Race T-Shirt
- Herbalife Reusable Tote Swag Bag
- On Course Hydration Stations
- Finish Festival at LA Live with Post Race Food & Entertainment
- Swim Cap - Triathletes Only
- Finisher Medal
- Direct Access to Online Race Photos and Results
2014 Platinum Pass Package*
- Entry Fee (Olympic or Sprint - Excludes Relays)
- Invitation (+1) to Herbalife Pre-Race VIP Party
- Herbalife 24 Prolong
- Official 2012 Herbalife Triathlon Custom Jersey by Champion System
- Race Day Parking Pass
- (2) Shuttle Tickets
- $15 Event Merchandise Gift Certificate
- All of what Each Registered Participant Receives
- $25 Gift Certificate to TRI LAB
*Your 2014 Platinum Pass incentives will be available for pick up Race Weekend during regular Health & Fitness Expo hours. As race weekend approaches we will provide more details regarding Platinum Pass Packet Pick up.
*If you pick something besides age group, this is the division you will compete in race day.
- Sprint & Olympic Distances: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20- 24, 25- 29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50- 54, 55- 59, 60-64, 65- 69, 70- 74, 75- 79, 80 +
Clydesdale: (Men 200-220 lbs)
Super Clydesdale: (Men 221 lbs+)
Athena: (Female 145+)
Male, Female, or Co-Ed Team:
A relay team is two or three participants. Each participant completes one or two segments of the race, and the timing chip is transferred from one relay participant to the next in the transition area. Relay Teams must either all come to the expo together to pick up your packets and sign the waiver or one team member may come with 3 signed waivers to pick up for the team. You will not be able to pick up individual pieces of your packet if you come separately. Relay teams do not need to check in their run gear for T2, since this is where the runner will be located.
We will not provide any extra service to the Challenged Athlete. They must bring their own "support team" and have them help with transfer to and from locations, and also in/out of water, etc.
Herbalife Corporate Cup
This year, we have the re-vamped Herbalife Corporate Cup. To see if your company qualifies, Click Here for more details.
PACIFIC SPORTS LEGENDS CLUB
If you have competed in 5 or more Los Angeles Triathlons you are a Pacific Spots Legend! Look out for our PS Legends email! If you believe you are a PS Legend and do not receive an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (714) 978-1528.
Click Here to view the 2013 Pacific Sports Legends!