Overview: Registration & /Packet Pickup
All athletes must agree to the following policy when registering:
- NO REFUNDS, DEFERRALS, ROLLOVERS OR BIB TRANSFERS, except for active duty military. No exceptions.
- Fees listed do not include the Active Network processing fee, nor do they include a $12 1-day license fee for non-USAT Members.
- Each participant MUST have a valid USAT license (or they purchase a $12 1-day license).
- If you register in the Sprint Distance (for example)and later change your mind and want to change to the Super Sprint, you can do that through the registration link. You should print off your confirmation email with all your confirmation information and numbers. Please note there might be a price difference. If it is higher, you will need to pay the difference. If it is lower, please see the Registration Policies above.
- There is late registration on Saturday. You can pay by cash or credit card.
Packet Pickup Policies
- Packet pickup is Saturday, September 20. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS unless you register as a VIP participant. The ONLY packets on the beach Sunday morning will be the VIP packets.
- Again, NO packet pickup on Sunday unless you're a VIP.
- You can have someone else pickup up your packet on Saturday. Your representative must have the two waivers signed by you (see No. 5), your USAT card (or see No. 4) and a copy of your photo ID.
- If you are a USAT Member, please bring your card (or $12 for a 1-day membership.
- You must sign two waivers: one for USAT and one for Pacific Sports
- We strongly encourage you to attend one of the many course talks during the day. You will learn about the SwimStream start process as well as get valuable tips for race day.
PACIFIC SPORTS LEGENDS CLUB
If you have competed in 5 or more Los Angeles Triathlons you are a Pacific Spots Legend! Look out for our PS Legends email! If you believe you are a PS Legend and do not receive an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (714) 978-1528.
Click Here to view the 2013 Pacific Sports Legends!