Herbalife Triathlon Ambassador Program
Are You the Next Herbalife Triathlon Ambassador?
Pacific Sports and Herbalife Triathlon Los Angeles (HTLA) are excited to announce the return of the HTLA ambassador program.
The ambassador program will allow 10 athletes to become fully sponsored HTLA Athletes. These athletes will represent and promote the HTLA and its sponsors to the multi sport community.
A group of athletes will be selected with the intention of increasing awareness of the HTLA. Additionally, the following qualifications are encouraged for interested participants:
- Active and proficient on Social Media (Facebook/twitter/blog)
- HTLA Alumni
All interested participants should submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your submission, please include the following:
- Race Performance Resume and Bio
- Include all relevant triathlon experience and performance as well as relevant professional experience
- Include any relevant social media links (blog, twitter, facebook page)
- Two (2) page MAXIMUM explanation of why you are a great candidate to be an HTLA Ambassador.
- What do you bring as a brand ambassador that separates you from other interested candidates?
- How do you plan to execute the requirements that must be met to be an ambassador?
- What interests you about becoming the next HTLA Ambassador?
In exchange for meeting the requirements of being an HTLA Brand Ambassador, all ten athletes will receive the following:
- One (1) General Apparel Package
- Free Entry into the Sprint or Olympic distances for the HTLA
- Admission to Herbalife Triathlon Los Angeles VIP Party (valued at $50)
- One (1) Custom HTLA Training Top (valued at $80)
- One (1) Herbalife Nutrition Package
- First to receive and test out HTLA items every month (You get everything first!)
In order to be an ambassador of the HTLA, the following expectations must be met:
- Attend two (2) Local Triathlon Club meetings in which you can discuss the Los Angeles Triathlon
- Attend two (2) race expos promoting the HTLA to and to distribute promotional materials and answer questions regarding the course, pricing, scheduling, registration, etc.
- Train weekly in HTLA apparel
- Maintain active presence on all HTLA social media channels
- Monitor HTLA Facebook page to answer any questions from interested or registered athletes regarding registration, schedule of events, or race day
- Attend HTLA clinics. This will include an instructional element and social element with the goal to inform the athletes and offer a chance to network and socialize