TriathlonLAB Fitness Expo
The TriathlonLAB Fitness Expo is Saturday, September 12th at the Herbalife Headquarters in Torrance. All participants (with the exception of VIP registrants) are required to pick up their race packets at the Expo from 10AM to 4PM.
You may have someone else pick up your packet Saturday if you are unable to get there. Your representative must bring a photocopy of your photo ID, your signed USAT or USATF waiver and your signed Pacific Sports waiver. You can find all waivers on the following link on our website:
LA Triathlon Required Waivers
The Expo is a great place to bring family and friends, and get them immersed in the excitement of the event. There will be vendors, exhibits, course talks (mandatory for competitors), greeting and storytelling.
Directions & Parking
- The Expo & Packet Pick Up will all take place at the Herbalife HQ - 950 W 190th Street Torrance, CA 90502.
- Please access the Registration & Expo area by entering through Parking Gate 2 (1st gate on Vermont, off of 190th Street). It does not have a sign but will be open; the other gate will remain lowered.
- Tell the guard you are there for the LA Triathlon. Once through the gate, drive to where the big leaf is – this is the front of the building. (Past the leaf is the quad area where you will find the Expo.)
- You will need to check in with Herbalife security first so you will need to go to the main entrance. The main entrance is the shorter of the two buildings that says Herbalife and has flags in front.
Course Talks & Schedule
Course talks will be at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. These course talks are MANDATORY as this is the first year of the new course, and you will learn more about the SwimStream start process and get valuable tips for raceday. Course talks are approximately 30 minutes, ending with a Q&A session. The course talks will be given by USAT-certified coach Thom Richmond, founder/president of California Triathlon.
Race like a pro – or at least look like one!
Herbalife is bringing the TriTats race-day body marking system to the Los Angeles Triathlon at Torrance Beach. You will receive your TriTat Pac temporary tattoo at packet pickup. Your TriTat is your race day body marking. You’ll look like a pro, be able to find your event photos more easily and have one less thing to do in transition on race day morning.
The night before the race, you will follow these easy steps:
**Important: Before beginning skin should be clean, dry & free of sunscreen, oils or makeup.**
- First place your race number TriTats on your left and right biceps
- Remove clear, protective top sheet from TriTat temporary tattoo
- Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin
- Hold wet paper towel, sponge or washcloth to the back of tattoo, hold and make sure to wet it all the way through the paper. Wait 30 seconds (Be patient. Full transfer takes ~30 seconds). Peel off paper backing
- Show your support! You choose - the Herbalife logo can be placed below your race number on your arms or on your legs
TriTats are tough enough to withstand the swimming, biking, running and sweating for up to 7 days so take your time and apply at home the night before. Once the race is over, remove your tattoo by using a wet washcloth and rubbing alcohol to gently rub off.
To learn more about TriTats visit: www.tritats.com
Watch TriTats Race Number Tattoos Application: