Event Information Quick Links
Packet Pickup Policies
- Packet pickup is Saturday, September 12th from 10AM to 5PM location to be announced shortly. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS unless you register as a VIP participant. The ONLY packets on the beach Sunday morning will be the VIP packets.
- Again, NO packet pickup on Sunday unless you're a VIP.
- You can have someone else pickup up your packet on Saturday. Your representative must have the two waivers signed by you (see No. 5), your USAT card (or see No. 4) and a copy of your photo ID.
- If you are a USAT Member, please bring your card (or $12 for a 1-day membership.
- You must sign two waivers: one for USAT and one for Pacific Sports
- We strongly encourage you to attend one of the many course talks during the day. You will learn about the SwimStream start process as well as get valuable tips for race day.
VIP Bike Service by TriathlonLAB
Our partner TriathlonLAB recommends www.shipbikes.com and www.bikeflights.com if you want to ship your bike to Torrance. TriathlonLAB will be offering a VIP service for Torrance race participants. TriathlonLAB will recieve the bike, build and have it ready for pick-up at the TriathlonLAB store nearby, deliver it to the Fitness Expo at the Torrance Marriott, and/or drop it off at the Torrance Beach start line on race day. All this for $125. Any participants interested in this option should book bike shipping directly with the companies listed above and then can contact TriathlonLAB to pay for the VIP receivebuild/deliver service.