Course Overview Opportunity:
What: LA Triathlon course preview
When: Sunday, September 7 at 10AM (for 90 minutes)
Where: Torrance Beach
Host: California Triathlon
RSVP: Required (event is free and limited to first 50 people)
The LA Triathlon course is brand new. The
race will be held in Torrance in a much smaller footprint than in the past. You will want to become familiar with the course before race day.
On Sun, Sep 7, California Triathlon will host a 90 minute course preview in Torrance at Miramar Park.
- Swim, bike & run routes covered for both sprint & Olympic distances.
- Logistics on race morning
- Bring your bike & running gear as we will be traversing both the bike & run courses.
- Make sure you wear a helmet & leave your MP3 player at home. Bring your smile, though!
- Coaching instruction provided by Thom Richmond, USAT Certified Coach and president of California Triathlon
- General and race specific coaching provided
- Clif product provided for all participants
- Limited to the first 50 who RSVP
California Triathlon is a 2,000 member, 501(c)(3) non-profit team. It is a community service group with a multisport habit. Free, lifetime membership. www.CaliforniaTriathlon.org
Swim Course and Transition (all distances)
Bike Course (all distances)
Due to the size, please open this PDF map to see the bike course map.
Run Course (all distances)
Footprint Map of All Segments (all distances)
To view a PDF map of the footprint of the entire course, click here.